For sale in Orange NSW
Which Nissan GT-R will you choose?
Nissan GT-R Premium
- 3.8 litre twin-turbocharged 24-valve V6 4WD
- High performance All-Wheel Drive system
- 6-speed dual clutch transmission with three driver-selectable modes
- 20" Y-spoke RAYS aluminium wheels
- Brembo® disc brakes (390mm front / 380mm rear)
Nissan GT-R Premium with luxury interior
- Semi-aniline leather accented^ seats in your choice of amber red, ivory, tan or samurai black
- Semi-aniline leather steering wheel and gearshift knob
- Nappa leather luxury finish on dashboard, console and doors
Nissan GT-R Track Edition
- NISMO tuned suspension on front and rear
- NISMO bonded body construction
- RECARO® black and red leather accented^ front seats
- Black finished 20" 6-spoke RAYS MY17 NISMO aluminium lightweight wheel
- Dry carbon rear spoiler
One expert, one engine
Every Nissan GT-R is personally hand-assembled in a dust and temperature controlled clean room by a single technician known as a Takumi. Only five master craftsmen in the world have this unique qualification, and each GT-R engine bears a plaque carrying its technician’s name.
Crafted by hand
In an era of mass production, there's value in the hands of the craftsman with experience honed by years of focus. The blue exhaust of the GT-R is hand-crafted from titanium, purpose-built to enable enhanced cooling for the engine's prodigious output
Re-designed front end
The custom front bumper and splitter, redirect air around the front wheels to reduce drag, while the larger grille openings allow for more cooling of key components.
Side skirts and C-Pillar
Side skirts help prevent air flow from being drawn underneath the vehicle, with area around the C-Pillar designed to reduce turbulence and accelerate air-flow toward the rear of the body.
The rear of the Nissan GT-R has been extended at the sides to accelerate air away from the back of the bumper, helping to pull hot gases away, and cool the exhaust.